Quick Guide: How to Get Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Subsea Oil and Gas Now!
Mechanical Engineering Jobs Description
In mechanical engineering jobs, you design products, design production equipment and manage production processes. Mechanical engineers work with existing technology and use it to develop new products and services. As a mechanical engineer, you work a lot with design to improve the functionality and efficiency of the technology. Mechanical engineers also work for equipment manufacturers and suppliers, in shipping companies and oil companies or with control authorities.
Common Work Tasks for the Mechanical Engineer
Make technological products and production equipment, develop working methods for production, lead production and sell products, operate and maintain, market and manage financial management. Mechanical engineers work in many different industries, and the tasks you perform depend on where you work. Some make ship engines while others make hospital equipment.
Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs
Mechanical engineers are central in the operation of almost all technical equipment we surround ourselves with. The work often takes place in teams with other engineers and other professional groups. Entry level mechanical engineering jobs are ordinary positions with limited responsibilities.
The following companies may be hiring now:
- ARGO International
- Harris Pye Marine Ltd.
- CRC-Evans Pipeline International, Inc.
- MCT Brattberg AB
- AMEC Black & McDonald
- DOTgroup International
- Optical Cable Corporation
- AMEK AS
- Score Group Plc
Mechanical Engineering Jobs Salary
The mechanical engineering jobs salary depends on which position and which company you are employed in, but a starting salary of $40k – $50k a year are normal. As you gather experience and with higher ranking positions, the salary should increase significantly. Mechanical engineers are often in managements positions, in particular in subsea oil and gas and other technology driven companies.
Oil and Gas Mechanical Engineering Jobs Near Me
To find “mechanical engineering jobs near me” you can use the search field at the right side on this web site and enter your country, town, city or part of the world you want to work in and the search engine results gives you companies hiring. Most of the jobs are with companies in the major oil and gas hot spots such as Stavanger, Norway, Aberdeen, Scotland, London, UK, Singapore and Perth, Australia. If you like to travel there are also many subsea structural engineering and subsea piping analysis jobs in Houston, USA, Luanda, Angola, Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Rio, Brazil.
List of Top 10 Job Descriptions
Below are the full list of job descriptions that are related to the subsea oil and gas category. Click the link to find all jobs and available positions under each job description:
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
Top 10 Jobs
Below are the top 10 oil and gas jobs list in the subsea oil and gas jobs and careers database:
- Mechanical Superintendent Jobs in Lyngby, DenmarkThe main responsibilities for the Mechanical Superintendent will be: - Ensure that set objectives are carried out to Operational specifications and are in compliance with rules, regulations and standards - Ensure all documentations within your area of responsibility are up to date - Provide technical guidance of equipment and systems within your area of responsibility - Establish and maintain ...
- Principal Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA* Experienced with one or more Pipeline design engineering activities; * pipeline and flowline mechanical design * line sizing * pipeline coatings * insulation systems * cathodic protection design * span analysis * diver ...
- ROV Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USAThe ROV Supervisor is responsible for the safety of the ROV, Tooling and system related third party personnel. The incumbent is responsible for organizing and managing the project team, effective handling of operations and emergency situations. Ability to oversee the tasks of both the Mechanical and Electrical Technician positions. Training new personnel as necessary and also ...
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Riser & Flowline Systems Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAThe Riser and Flowline Systems Engineer will be responsible to provide engineering support for the long-term integrity management of risers and flowlines for deepwater floating production systems in the Gulf of Mexico. Primary focus areas are mechanical and structural integrity, corrosion and erosion, hazard evaluation, management of change, emergency response, system performance monitoring, maintaining regulatory ...
- Connection Engineer Jobs in Sandvika, NorwayThe Senior Connection Engineer will contribute to the MCS Connection team focused on solving mechanical challenges for the product line extension and development of the next generation connection systems. This role will be responsible for analyses and mechanical design to develop design solutions for discipline and cross- disciplinary engineering problems. Essential Responsibilities * Recommend approaches and improvements ...
- Mechanical Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, InternationalIf you can live up to Transocean’s core values and meet these requirements we would like to hear from you. Has an internationally recognized trade qualification or has undergone an apprenticeship in heavy machinery repair or manufacture. Supervises the maintenance and repair of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment onboard the rig. High school diploma or equivalent ...
- Senior Mechanical Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalOffshore repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory Onshore construction, preparation, overhaul, repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile systems equipment and miscellaneous operational equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory. Advise and assist other Technicians with technical expertise as ...
- Senior Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USACandidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil or Ocean Engineering with strong preference being given to those candidates who also possess a Master’s degree in Engineering. In addition to education, candidates should also have a minimum of 5 years experience in Offshore Pipeline Engineering. This experience should include: pipelay stress ...
- Technical Coordinator/Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, InternationalResponsible for the management of the maintenance planning for all equipment. • Responsible for the maintenance and the repair of all equipment and material on board. • Responsible to apply the MAXIMO P.M.S system and to record it. • Responsible for the stock management and to order all the spare parts related to the mechanical, electrical and marine equipment. • Responsible to conduct ...