Calgary is a city in Canada, in the southern province of Alberta, near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. The city is a traffic hub and Canada’s richest petroleum producing area.
A significant part of the business community in the city is associated with the petroleum activities locally and in other parts of the country and the world. Before the downturn in the 1980s most of the working population a lot of companies were associated with the oil gas industry.
Top 10 Oil and Gas Calgary Jobs
Below is the list of top 10 job descriptions that are related to the subsea oil and gas category. Click the link to find all jobs and available positions under each job description:
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer Jobs in Calgary, Canada
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Calgary, Canada
- Business Improvement Analyst Jobs in Kongsberg, Norway
- Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Alberta, Canada
- Trainee ROV Pilot / Technician Jobs in ROV, Canada
- ROV Pilot Trainee Jobs in Various, Canada
Oil and Gas Industry
Canada is a major oil and gas producer. Most oil production takes place in Alberta; most are exported to the United States. There are oil fields off the Atlantic coast near Newfoundland.
Top 10 Calgary Companies
Below is the list of top 10 companies related to the subsea oil and gas category:
- Hawke Cable Glands LtdHawke Cable Glands Ltd in short: is recognised as a world leader in the development and manufacture of Cable Glands for hazardous areasHawke International is recognised as a world leader in the development and manufacture of Cable Glands for hazardous areas. However our product portfolio also includes a complete range of Exe GRP Enclosures, Exe ...
- Gardline Geosurvey LtdGardline Geosurvey Ltd in short: geophysical specialist providing a fully integrated service with environmental, oceanographic and geotechnical expertiseGardline Geosurvey Limited is a geophysical specialist providing a fully integrated service with environmental, oceanographic and geotechnical expertise from Gardline Marine Science’s two sister companies, Gardline Environmental and Gardline Geosciences. International branches and subsidiaries are established for global ...
- AMEC Black & McDonaldAMEC Black & McDonald in short: electrical, mechanical, utility, and maintenanceAMEC Black & McDonald Limited is a privately held Canadian contracting company operating across Canada, the United States and in selected global markets. AMEC Black & McDonald provides a full range of electrical, mechanical, utility, and maintenance services to commercial, industrial, institutional, and government markets. ...
- Devon EnergyDevon Energy in short: independent oil and gas exploration services and producerDevon Energy is one of the top 10 public independent oil and gas producers based in the United States. Devon Energy Corporation produces oil and natural gas onshore and offshore in the United States, in Canada and internationally. Devon Energy has concentrated its North ...
- ESAB Welding & CuttingESAB Welding & Cutting in short: The World’s Largest Producer of Welding Consumables and EquipmentThe World’s Largest Producer of Welding Consumables and Equipment! As a logical step following his invention of the covered welding electrode back in 1904, Oscar Kjellberg founded ESAB. Since then, ESAB Welding & Cutting has constantly improved on existing methods and materials. ...